Sunday 30 September 2012

Exhibition Next Weekend!!!

I'm now putting together the final preparations for the Art on the Hill (www.artonthehill.org.uk) arts trail next weekend (6th+7th Oct). This is a great event in the Victoria Park/Windmill Hill area of Bristol. My good friend Sam Gilraine has been kind enough to share her house with myself and potter Bill Moore so there will be plenty worth visiting at this venue alone! (Venue 13, 14 Stanbury Rd).

I've printed and mounted a selection of climbing, mountaineering, landscape and cityscape images which will all be for sale at very reasonable prices! I've also produced a large 100cm x 50cm Bristol panorama which i'll be selling as a limited edition.

If you are in the vicinity it would be great to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment