Monday 2 January 2012

Welcome to the blog!

A new year and starting as i mean to go on, hopefully! I've finally go round to setting up a blog, a website (www.f-stopimages.co.uk) and a flickr page (www.flickr.com/photos/fstopimages) to help publicise and promote my photography. i've got no idea where it's going to take me yet, both physically and creatively, but that's exactly why I'm doing it.

I've set up the blog to provide updates on what i'm up to with my photographic activities as well as my travels and adventures that happen along the way.

I also have a massive back catalogue of images that i'm slowly sorting and uploading to flickr and my website. As and when I do this i'll keep you posted as well.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Good intentions like me. Best of luck, & looking forward to seeing the pics as they appear.

    ReplyDelete